Friday, March 13, 2009

Ours


Ok, About a week ago my boyfriend got offered another position at his job. It is not really a raise because he will not get a pay increase but he will have more of a work load. So we have been talking about it and trying to come up with a decision. We still have not come up with an answer and I have no idea why it is taking us so long. I think that this relates to an article I read at http://financialplan.about.com
In it, it says that unmarried couples living together should keep their finances seperate. It also says that you should not invest in anything major like a house or car. I personally disagree on this, because if you are living together, you obviously are starting a life with this person and plan to be together for a long time. Also, it is almost impossible to not put your money together for things, I mean you all live together so there are going to be bills. I also think that it is not healthy for a relationship to seperate "yours" from "mine", because although you are not married you still have that sense of "ours". On a lighter note we did buy a bunny rabbit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment